PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
- The Site.The content of The Site can be changed at any time by Owner and any additions or changes shall be automatically deemed covered by these Terms. The Site and/or your access to The Site can be terminated at any time by Owner. Owner shall not be obligated to provide individual notice to you of any changes to The Site.
- Your Responsibilities.
- You agree that you shall not:
- interrupt or disrupt or attempt to interrupt or disrupt The Site in any way or prevent or impede any other party’s access to The Site;
- modify or change or attempt to modify or change any aspect of The Site;
- stalk, harass or otherwise bother any other party through your use of The Site; and
- collect or store email addresses or other information about other users of The Site.
- You further agree that your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers, third party web sites, or others found on or through The Site (including external links directed from The Site), if any, are solely between you and such advertisers or others. You agree that Owner shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers, third party web sites, or others on The Site. Such Advertisers, third party web sites, and others are not employees, joint venturers, partners or agents of Owner and are not otherwise affiliated with or related to Owner.
- Violations of these Terms under appropriate circumstances or for certain repeat offenders shall result in the termination of your use of The Site, including account holder status.
- What is Personal Information and When is it Collected? When you visit The Site, when you create an account on The Site, when you contact Owner via e-mail or when you voluntarily provide information to Owner in response to our contacting you, you potentially provide Owner with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us (“User Content,” as defined in Section 5 below) and web site use information collected by us as you interact with The Site (“Site Content,” as defined in Section 6 below). Collectively, User Content and Site Content are referred to as “Personal Information.”
- User Content. You are solely responsible for the content of your account on The Site (including your name, full physical address, email address, telephone number and other personally identifiable information), information and other content that you upload or enter (hereinafter, “post”) on or through The Site (collectively, the “User Content”) or any other means. You may not post User Content on The Site that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that Owner may, but is not obligated to, review The Site and may edit, delete or remove (without notice) any User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including User Content that in the sole judgment of Owner which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies of any User Content you post to The Site or otherwise provide to Owner.
When you submit User Content to The Site, you authorize and direct Owner to make such copies thereof as deemed necessary in Owner’s sole discretion in order to facilitate both the current utilization of and your future use of The Site. Owner does not assert any ownership over your User Content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms, you retain full ownership of all of your User Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your User Content.
- Is Personal Information Collected from Children? Owner does not sell goods for purchase by children (anyone under the age of 18) through The Site. If you are under 18, you may have goods sold by Owner purchased for you by your parent or guardian. Owner does not collect Personal Information from children as Owner does not sell services to children.
- How does Owner Protect the Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information? Your Personal Information is protected by computer software security programs and hardware installed by or for Owner in connection with The Site which protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information.
- Your Consent.By using The Site, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information by Owner. These Terms reflect Owner’s current policies and practices and is subject to change at any time in accordance with changes to these Terms. In the event of a change, a revised set of Terms will be posted to The Site in a timely manner. You should review this document periodically to remain informed of any changes. Owner shall have no responsibility to individually contact any Users regarding any such revisions.
- Your Rights to Opt Out and Change or Delete Your User Content. If you do not wish to receive e-mail or other correspondence related to Owner’s marketing, promotions, products or services, you should indicate your said preference within the appropriate form on The Site. You may also change your User Content you provide Owner by sending Owner email at the address indicated within Section 17 below. Additionally, you may request for Owner to remove your User Content from the Site by contacting the address included within Section 17 of these Terms. Even if you choose to remove your User Content, you acknowledge that Owner may retain archived copies of all of your User Content.
- Your Promises.In addition to all of your other promises, representations and warranties contained in related to these Terms, you represent and warrant: that you are over the age of 18; that all of the information you may communicate or submit to Owner complies and will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations of any governmental or other body exercising jurisdiction over you, Owner, The Site or otherwise; and that all information you communicate to Owner is completely truthful, honest and not misleading in any way. You further represent and warrant that you shall not seek to hold Owner, or any of Owner’s shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, attorneys or others liable in any manner for anything that may result from your or another person’s use of The Site. These promises, representations and warranties shall be perpetual.
- Your Indemnities.You shall defend and save and hold harmless Owner, Owner’s affiliated and related corporations and other related business entities, their or Owner’s respective heirs, successors and assigns and their or Owner’s licensees, partners, employees, agents, attorneys, shareholders, officers, directors and members against any and all claims, demands, costs, awards, damages and the like, including attorneys fees, that may arise from a breach or claimed breach of any of your warranties, representations, promises or obligations under thse Terms, whether or not a breach of those warranties, representations, promises or obligations is finally sustained and whether or not any litigation or claim is filed, or for any other cause of action or claims by any parties including but not limited to any governmental body whether or not any litigation or claim is filed or sustained.
- NO WARRANTIES.THE SITE AND ALL OF ITS COMPONENTS AND CONTENT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ADVERTISING OR THIRD PARTY WEB SITE LINKS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WHETHER AS TO USE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. OWNER CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE. OWNER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ARE USING THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY ANY PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY “HACKERS” OR THOSE WHO MIGHT INVADE OR DISRUPT THE SITE OR TAKE INFORMATION INCLUDING MATERIAL FROM THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION) OR OTHERWISE. OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECTNESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, WHETHER BY OR FROM OWNER OR BY OR FROM ANY PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BY OR FROM ANY ADVERTISER OR ANY OTHER PARTY. OWNER DOES NOT ENDORSE OR SUPPORT ANY MATERIAL POSTED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR ADVERTISER. OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY ANY PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ADVERTISER OR ANY THIRD PARTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY PARTY TO WHOM THE SITE HAS PROVIDED ANY LINKS OR ANY PARTY WHICH MAY PROVIDE SERVICES TO THE SITE OR TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL OWNER OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR SHAREHOLDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR COSTS OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR COSTS FOR PERSONAL INJURY OF ANY SORT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT, PATENT INFRINGEMENT, LIBEL, SLANDER, INVASION OF PRIVACY, INTERFERENCE WITH THE RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, FAILURE TO PAY FOR SERVICES OR WORK, OR FOR FAILURE OF OWNER’S OR ANY OTHER WEB HOSTING OR OTHER SERVER OR ANY FAILURE OF OWNER OR ANY OTHER PARTY TO PROVIDE INTERNET ACCESS OR ACCESS TO THE SITE FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME OR FOR ANY CAUSE OUTSIDE OF OWNER’S CONTROL OR FOR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR COSTS INCLUDING PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF TRONE IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OWNER’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO OWNER FOR THAT PARTICULAR SITE SERVICE, IF ANY, BUT IN NO CASE WILL OWNER’S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $1000 U.S. DOLLARS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO OWNER FOR THE PARTICULAR SITE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM TRONE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE WITHIN LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES MAY BE LIMITED BY THE LAWS OF CERTAIN STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS AND SO SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- Claims.Any claims by you or any party claiming any rights from or through you regarding your use of The Site must be commenced within one (1) year from when such cause of action initially accrues.
- Miscellaneous.All text, graphics, design, selection, and arrangement of information on The Site are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws – ©2018 Dirty Laundry, LLC All rights reserved. Any duplication, modification, or use of any material provided on The Site, whether protected by copyright or not, of any kind is strictly prohibited.
The Site is provided by Owner, who is located at 4009 Orangewood Dr, Orange Village, OH 44122 or at email@example.com If you have any concerns about The Site or these Terms, you can contact Owner at the above email or other address.
The information on The Site is for information purposes only and is not intended as professional advice of any kind.
Forget Me Spot™ Stain Patch® Spot Remover and others marks seen on The Site are registered trademarks of Dirty Laundry, LLC. Any unauthorized use of these trademarks, or other trademarks owned by Dirty Laundry, LLC is strictly prohibited.